Responsible for selling ad space in TOJ's online, video and print products.
• Responsible for contacting, communicating and building relationships with potential advertisers and media buyers.
• Create new and innovative campaigns to pitch to advertisers.
• Identify and contact new advertisers and brands to collaborate with on the magazine and other products.
• Create and execute branding, marketing and other promotional concepts for the magazine, in partnership with advertisers.
• Identify and perfect new avenues for advertising revenue within the framework of the product.
Experience in a mainstream lifestyle publication.
The ideal candidate is passionate about and practices one or more outdoor or adventure sports, such as climbing, skiing, paragliding, sur?ng, diving etc. or mainstream individual sports such as running or biking.
A college degree.
Familiarity and knowledge of computer programs such as the Adobe CS suite, including Photoshop and InDesign. This is in addition to the MS Of?ce suite (including Powerpoint and Excel) and/or Apple Works. Knowledge of other software is a bonus.
Should ideally have own laptop (preferably an Apple Macbook).
Strong contacts with advertisers in luxury, FMCG, automotive, outdoor and other brands.
Experience of working in one or several of the following categories: entertainment, media, luxury, retail, or automotive.
India's first global international active lifestyle magazine with a focus on adventure sportsThe Outdoor Journal is the world's first global active lifestyle and adventure magazine, launching with a focus on India. Our mission is to provide readers, without compromise, the highest quality multimedia...
If you want to work in a startup or if you are a startup looking to hire, then YourStory's Job Listings is a one-stop shop for all your needs! Publish your job requirements here, and tap into India's largest startup community.