Job Role: Area Sales Manager
Axis Learning Systems (ALS); India’s first private Hobby Academy is looking for Area Sales Manager (ASM) to be part of its Sales & Marketing team. As an ASM you would be working on developing markets for various experiential learning programs developed by ALS targeted at School children, College students & Corporate. You will have the opportunity to undergo an intensive training program, think & act like an entrepreneur and get exposed to some of the biggest international brands in the education industry.
Experience: 0 - 5 Years
Compensation: As per Industry Norms. (ESOP option available for performers)
Education: MBA Marketing/Sales (students with Science/Engineering degrees will be preferred)
Industry Type: Education/ Teaching/Training
Role: Business Development/Sales/Marketing
Functional Area: Sales & Marketing
As Business Development Manager you will be required to develop market for company’s products in Bangalore city. You will be required to meet schools, pre-schools, activity centers, other locations where and promote the company’s products. You will have to think of innovative ways to market & create awareness of the product.
1.JJThe Ideal Candidate Profile:
1. Should be passionate about education, learning & development
2. Should be an effective communicator(Oral & written) in English language
3. Should possess the flair for concept selling and marketing
4. Should be having entrepreneurial ability
5. Should have the ability to understand, analyse and interpret technical data on the various hobbies the company has to offer.
6. Prior experience in selling/dealing with schools will be an added advantage
7. Should possess the ability to be able to follow-up continuously with clients and have a go-getter attitude