Ennovent is seeking a detail-oriented Associate to execute the internal organizational finance and accounting requirements for all Ennovent’s global entities including those in India, Mauritius and Austria.
Working in collaboration with the Director – Finance Services, the Associate – Finance will support and lead the internal finance and accounting requirements for all Ennovent’s global entities, as defined by Ennovent India, Mauritius and Austria. The Associate – Finance will also support the budgeting, expense management and other finance processes in the verticals (Discover, Startup, Finance and Scale) as well as the channels (Network, Pool, Circle, Solutions).
More information on specific responsibilities may be found on the detailed Job Description on the Ennovent website Careers page.
We are seeking a detail-oriented early-stage professional with previous experience in an internal finance and accounts role.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
· An undergraduate degree in business with a focus on finance and/or accounting.
· 1 - 3 years of experience in a professional setting related to finance and accounting.
· A proven track record of supporting and managing finance and accounting processes in a dynamic organisation.
· Knowledge of Indian and International generally accepted accounting principles.
· Significant experience using accounting software, such as Tally.
· The ability to analyse financial data and prepare accurate reports.
· Exposure to developing and supporting implementation of finance and accounting policies and procedures.
· The ability to produce detail-oriented high quality work in a timely manner.
· The ability to work with ambiguity and flexibility to ensure outcomes are achieved.
· Proven problem solving skills and a clear desire to learn.