The Associate - Marketing will be a core member of Ennovent’s Sales team working to support the organisation’s online and offline marketing and communications activities.
More information on specific responsibilities can be found on the detailed Job Description on the Ennovent website Careers page.
We are seeking a creative yet detail-oriented early-stage professional with exceptional written communications abilities in English and experience with offline and online marketing approaches. Strong candidates will have a keen interest in sustainability, entrepreneurship or startup models.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
· A degree in marketing, PR, communications or related field.
· 1 - 3 years of relevant experience in a marketing or communications role.
· Proven knowledge of best practices for online and offline communications and marketing.
· Exceptional creative and technical writing abilities in English.
· Basic or Intermediary experience with Adobe Photoshop.
· Proven problem solving skills and a clear desire to learn.
· Ability to work productively in a fast-paced environment.