Your primary role will be that of a business analyst working as part of a project team(s). During the course of a project, you will be expected to review, analyse and structure strategic documents as well as undertake primary and secondary research. This may sometimes involve the analysis of large amounts of raw data. You will also be expected to present, often complex findings, to senior members of the team. The business analyst role will also support project teams in the organisation of client workshops
Candidates must be able to demonstrate strong capability in each of the following areas:
• Fluency in written and oral English is essential
• A strong interest and enthusiasm for the field of strategy consulting
• Top level data analysis and synthesis skills
• High level of capability in Excel and Power Point
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Interpersonal empathy and the ability to work effectively in a team
• Experience with time management and strict deadlines
• The capacity to be flexible and to adapt to changing demands and expectations
Cresol is a Microsoft partner which works on the development of Applications which solves the biggest problem by society or World with the help of technology. Cresol also provides live trainings and online webinars or sessions on various technologies. Creativity is thinking up new things. Innovation...
If you want to work in a startup or if you are a startup looking to hire, then YourStory's Job Listings is a one-stop shop for all your needs! Publish your job requirements here, and tap into India's largest startup community.