Drive Sales & Profitability
• Responsible to drive area sales and profit plans to budget through successful leadership, organizational plans, customer service, and outstanding execution of all field operations strategies, consistently across the region.
• Know and manage the business by effectively using sales reports, assessing results, and developing specific actions directly related to business development and growth, consistently across the region.
• Lead and direct the development of city level sales goals and action plans for teams directly tied into measurable results and timely and consistent execution.
• Know our customer by interacting with the customer on the sales floor and observing behaviors, and associate/customer experience.
• Responsible to ensure that all associates are current and up to date with product knowledge, product use, and related product market basket application through a commitment to formalized training and development within prescribed time lines and standards.
• Accountable to ensure that trends of under-performance are formally addressed, with clear and documented performance improvement plans.
• Customer engagement must be a point of differentiation aimed at quality, ideas, acknowledgment and inspiration, which leads to an emotional and loyal brand/customer attachment.
• Ensure that all sales team members greet, engage, demonstrate, inspire, and manage the territory and customer flow towards an outstanding customer experience.
• Set high expectations for excellent customer service and hold the team accountable to the measurable results associated.
• Responsible to manage the region consistently towards acceptable customer service scores, feedback, and conversion results.
Minimum of 2 years of progressive responsibility (preferred in retail operations)
• A proven track record of strong performance in driving performance and key field operations metrics, coupled with successful and consistent organizational development history.
• Demonstrated experience in successful rollout and implementation of area-wide presentation, sales, operating discipline, and communications initiatives.
• Revenue and profit making orientation.
• Proven background and experience associated with associate relations, asset protection, and legal compliance.
• Outstanding leadership skills. Inspiring interpersonal effectiveness to lead team, train talent and effect change. Track record of building talent. Able to balance the need of delivering a creative experience, and a profitable result.
• Bachelor’s degree required.