Junk food and cool electronics are what the world is anyway craving for. Those are easy to market. The real challenge and the thrill is in marketing an idea that is radical and way ahead of its times. And importantly, the idea should be meaningful to the world. Your challenge is to engage with stakeholders to make them seek true, quality innovation in education through compelling content and campaigns that you execute. If you are amazingly customer-centric, have a super command over words and are creative, you should give this role a go.
This role promises:
1. Tremendous learning opportunity both in marketing and in progressive education
2. Freedom to be creative and to innovate
1. Excellent & creative written communication skills
2. An inclination towards marketing / customer-centric thought process
3. Substantial initiatives taken outside of regular scope of work in the past
If you want to work in a startup or if you are a startup looking to hire, then YourStory's Job Listings is a one-stop shop for all your needs! Publish your job requirements here, and tap into India's largest startup community.