We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with skills in web content management, writing and editing for the web, graphic design and site management.
The content manager will be responsible developing the voice for all aspects of the organization’s online and offline presence. In addition to writing, editing, and proofreading site content, this person will also work closely with the technical team to maintain site standards with regard to new development. The content manager will also be responsible for crafting site promotions, email newsletters, and online outreach campaigns. The content manager will work closely with technical, business development, and marketing members of our organization, so strong communication skills are needed. The ideal candidate will also have experience managing online marketing and outreach campaigns. Tasks require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
· Create, develop and manage content for organization’s web presence
· Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties. Track and report on all site metrics
· Work cooperatively with key team members
· writing wildlife trips experiences, articles for magazines, blogs, handling twitter, facebook and other social media accounts, etc.
· Exceptional proficiency in English(in written)
· Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
· Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing or a related field
· Passion, Integrity and Energy!