We are a well-funded, forward thinking and fast growing start-up looking out for a young, energetic superstar intern who has an obsession with social media and an interest to rave up his/her content marketing skills. As an intern, you will get to work with a variety of our executive staff and will work on real projects that will help us grow.
Our ideal candidate is someone who walks into a room of people and can’t leave without making a few friends. Someone who is generally excited to acquire new skills and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships.
· Lead content strategy: Create a strong content strategy and manage its effective distribution to all content partners. This will involve intensive research in the personal finance domain.
· Editing: Acquire editorial skills through proof-reading and editing all articles that come from freelance writers.
· Build Social media strategy: Get hands-on experience of using social media to build brand awareness, increase customer engagement and distribute content through Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Google+.
· Social Media Tools and Analysis: Learn to use social media analytic tools like Hootsuite, Bit.ly, SocialSearcher, etc. and provide regular insights to the marketing team.
· Strong academic record. Graduate in Bachelors in Mass Media, Bachelors in Business Administration or Bachelors in Commerce.
· Strong communication skills with capability of thinking out of the box.
· Highly organized, comfortable with a fast-paced environment that requires excellent time-management and the ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
· Comfortable with Microsoft Office. Ability to work with Microsoft Excel is an absolute must.
· Looking for someone with passion and good work ethics.