LogiNext provides data collection and analytics services to logistics companies to help them optimize delivery networks and partner with the right companies to improve and expand their business. It helps courier and express logistics companies to meet their need for advanced technology and to improve their day-to-day operations and provide superior customer service.
LogiNext is looking for a technically savvy and experienced solution architect to perform and lead development of products using advanced data analytics and data visualization tools. As a part and leader of the team, Solution Architect will be responsible for the end-to-end design and development of intelligent solution that meets the needs of clients in logistics industry. Solution Architect will guide the product design and development team on assigned technologies in partnership with contractors, and service management and delivery organizations.
LogiNext operates in an extremely innovative, entrepreneurial and problem solving work culture. It is of primary importance that every member of this team believes in the mission and vision of the corporation. Relevant work experience in such a startup environment is appreciated.
- Prepare project scope definition and planning through delivery of assigned product and related product releases.
- Provide customer input represented in both technical and business terms with descriptive requirements to ensure the value of the project is realized.
- Translate business requirements into detailed technical requirement for advanced analytics products offered to logistics companies.
- Manage tasks using a project management tool to deliver components of the project on time.
- Lead in process flow design and database/data warehouse design.
- Produce a detailed functional design document to match customer requirements.
- Lead end-to-end development and testing efforts.
- Work with Hardware Product Manager and external contractors to co-lead the development of end to end solution design and development.
- Understand and coach/teach others, show high level of ethics and team work.
- ME/MS/MTech in Computer Science, Information Systems, Machine Learning, or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Data Warehousing, ETL Processes, Business Intelligence and Reporting tools (SAS, OBIEE, Cognos or SSAS preferred).
- Minimum 3 years of hands on experience of developing and managing software products in the Big Data Analytics space.
- Minimum 2 years of hands on experience of Geographic Information System (GIS) implementations.
- Good knowledge of Data Visualization. Background in Tableau, Spotfire or Qlikview preferred.
- Proven ability to drive large scale projects with deep understanding of Agile SDLC, high collaboration and leadership.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgment and decision making skills, and the ability to work under continual deadline pressure.