1. Solid Python Skills with strong Django experience
2. Experience with REST architectures and API integration
3. Experience with Mongodb (Preferred but optional)
4. Experience with Celery (Preferred but optional)
5. Familiarity with Amazon AWS
6. Ability to plan for system scalability
7. Ability to manage a cloud-based infrastructure built on Amazon Web Services
8. Proficient with Linux
9. Proficiency in HTML, CSS especially Boostrap 3 framework
10. Attitude: We’re sticklers for a problem solver and self learner attitude which is a must have to survive in early stage companies (aka startups)
1. Learning business : This role is a part of the founding team that is building the model around this product. You will get to experience what it takes to build a business out of a product.
Product definition: This role will let you imprint your marks on the product as you play an integral part in defining the first public beta.
Network: mirc media is a part of Zone Startups India - a joint venture between Bombay Stock Exchange and Ryerson University (Canada) giving our team a ready access to investors, market and talent in addition to a set of peer entrepreneurs working together with us.
Ownership: You will be entitled to stock options as per the company’s ESOP plan.