As GM Marketing, you will be responsible for understanding consumer needs, creating and curating the TaxiForSure brand, and ensuring consistent growing demand for our services through various channels. Your team will employ growth-hacking techniques and come up with innovative ways to attract and retain customers to enable non-linear growth. You will work with the founders, Branch Heads, and heads of various corporate teams to launch and sustain new initiatives.
· Make TaxiForSure the first choice for customers everywhere
· Establish a strong national brand for TaxiForSure as a leading travel and e-commerce player
· Achieve demand across various channels while bringing down cost of customer acquisition
· Work with Branch Marketing Heads and coordinate online and offline marketing activities
· Gather and analyse consumer behaviour to gain insights on consumer needs and company positioning
· Prepare a budget for marketing activities for the year and ensure adherence to it
· Strategize and launch online and offline events to drive important metrics such as repeats and referral
· Invest in tools to improve the efficiency of various marketing activities
· Build and manage various marketing teams
· Create a number of TaxiForSure properties – website, app, phone number, mascot
· Build and nurture relationships with local and national businesses to drive demand from non-retail customers.
6 years of relevant Marketing Experience.
Hands-on experience with inbound marketing, PR, SEO, SEM, SMM, social media, brand-building, digital content, ATL/BTL,B2C activities.
Experience in senior marketing roles in top-tier high-technology / e-commerce organizations.