New Rubric (www.newrubric.com), founded by alumni of the Indian Institutes of Management, specializes in all-round development of
students. Our product Kaleido™ is the first of its kind, and helps young children grow on multiple intelligences, while reducing
the workload on school administrators and teachers. Some of the best known schools in India use our product and acknowledge that
the design is clean, elegant and simple to use. Our senior team has diverse experience across the globe and has worked with
companies like the Tata group, Infosys, SAP labs and Fidelity Investments.
How to Apply
Interested? Send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com with the Subject : Graphic and Visual Designer
What you will do
• Use your creativity and talent to create graphic designs required for the web page, mobile platforms and for print
• Design visually attractive layouts for children’s activity books and New Rubric marketing material
What we are looking for
• Candidates who have undergone formal education or training in graphic design
• Knowledge of and experience in Adobe suite, particularly Photoshop and Illustrator, and Corel Draw
• Creativity and aesthetic sense
• Great attitude to design, iterate and refine designs
• Talented freshers who meet the above criteria are welcome to apply
Why join us
• On opportunity to work on some truly innovative design projects cutting across print, mobile and the web
• A high performing yet collegial work environment
• Competitive salary
Software Engineers please DONOT apply
New Rubric helps educators equip their students with the all-round skills needed for success.New Rubric (www.newrubric.com) is an organisation working in the education space. We believe every learner is unique, and our vision is to use innovations to make learning easier, more enjoyable and better ...
If you want to work in a startup or if you are a startup looking to hire, then YourStory's Job Listings is a one-stop shop for all your needs! Publish your job requirements here, and tap into India's largest startup community.