LogiNext provides data collection and analytics services to logistics companies to help them optimize delivery networks and partner with the right companies to improve and expand their business. It helps courier and express logistics companies to meet their need for advanced technology and to improve their day-to-day operations and provide superior customer service.
LogiNext is looking for a technically savvy and operationally disciplined product manager to lead efforts to develop products using next generation wireless technologies. As a leader of the team, product manager will guide the product design and development team on assigned technologies in partnership with contractors, and service management and delivery organizations. An ideal candidate would be a technical manager with proven track record of successfully developing strong embedded systems, especially in GPS/GSM and RF technologies. In addition, the candidate should be able to demonstrate and explain the cost justifiers/ cost drivers for implementing the proposed technical solution(s).
- Prepare project scope definition and planning through delivery of assigned product and related product releases.
- Provide customer input represented in both technical and business terms with descriptive requirements to ensure the value of the project is realized.
- Translate business requirements into detailed technical requirement for GPS/GSM and RF technologies.
- Design circuits and lead end-to-end product development efforts.
- Work with Indian and Chinese OEM/ODM contract manufacturers to develop and document robust manufacturing processes, including coordinating exterior body development.
- Select and procure standard and custom assembly and test equipment, including developing equipment specifications and designing/implementing acceptance procedures.
- Manage tasks using a project management tool and follow up with specific owners to deliver components of the project on time.
- Present program status and issues to LogiNext Executive Team(s) on a regular and consistent basis in regular status reporting and status meetings.
- Understand and coach/teach others, show high level of ethics and team work.
- ME/MS/MTech in Electronics, Embedded Systems, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in embedded system design and development.
- Minimum 2 years of hands on experience in GPS/GSM technology development, RF communication protocol design and development and wireless encryption and security.
- Knowledge of mechanical assembly processes and Lean principles, Background in power optimization engineering preferred.
- Proven ability to drive large scale projects with high collaboration and leadership.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgment and decision making skills, and the ability to work under continual deadline pressure.
LogiNext operates in an extremely innovative, entrepreneurial and problem solving work culture. It is of primary importance that every member of this family believes in the mission and vision of the corporation. Relevant work experience in such a startup environment is expected and appreciated.