TECH R LABS is looking for a motion graphic designer who is extremely proficient in creating high quality graphic design, motion graphics and video editing.Working alongside an early stage team, the ideal candidate should have solid experience in a variety of design projects and keeps themselves updated with the latest tools in designing.
1. You must be able to embrace a fast-paced, start-up culture to develop bleeding-edge products.
2. Participate in concept development,storyboarding, design iteration, and detailed specification of visual designs, motion graphics and video FX for current projects and future concepts.
3. Create visual designs, motion graphics and video FX that address business, brand, market, and user requirements, including design and production of screen layouts, color palettes, typography, UI/UX elements and videos.
4. Successfully communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale and the specifics of user centered design process with team members and international clients.
5. Be eager to update and tutor yourself with latest design tools.
1. Salary: Ranges from 2,40,000 to 3,60,000 INR p.a, depending on project experience.
2. Office: Ultra-cool and armed with high-end hardware in the upmarket, Chamiers road area of Chennai.
3. Ownership: We're a small team, and we empower our people to pursue innovation.
4. Challenge: What we want to do isn't easy. We will be working everyday to push the envelope in business platforms and software development.
5. Skills: There's zero stagnation here. We use the latest tools and technologies every day. You can touch all parts of the stack and see your influence on real, shipping products
6. Entrepreneurial: Non-Hierarchal set-up, modelled on the casual ambiance of silicon valley start-ups.Every member is valued as an entrepreneur and more importantly credited for their original ideas.
7. Community: We take care of our people and believe it makes us stronger as a company. We enjoy working together and chilling together.
MINIMUM QUALIFYING REQUIREMENTS
2. Expert level proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Edge tools and Dreamweaver.
3. Expert proficiency in Adobe After Effects and Premier Pro / Final Cut Pro.
4. Strong visual design skills (web colour theory, typography, layout) with minute attention to pixel-level details.
5. Proficiency in Keynote / Powerpoint.
6. Familiarity with video post-production processes.
7. Good english communication skills, both written and verbal.
8. Prior exposure to mobile app development and API’s.
9. You should have a portfolio filled with a breadth of exceptional, stylistic design that demonstrates your expertise in graphic design, motion graphics and video editing with a minimum of 10 projects in your portfolio.
ADDITIONAL SELECTION CRITERIA
1. Number, variety and quality of completed projects.
2. Expert proficiency in 3D tools such as Maya, 3DS Max, V-Ray and Cinema 3D
3. Familiarity with animating on a WACOM CINTIQ TOUCH machine.
4. Proficiency in freehand sketching.
5. Project experience with sound editing tools.
6. Proficiency in digital videography.
7. Experience in creating Info-graphics.
Please include the code "TRL01MGD01CR" in your job application as proof of having read the job requirements.