We are looking for Mobile Application Developers to join our newly created team of experts who will develop mobile application and further refine the mobile strategy for the enterprise . The Mobile Application Developer will leverage a defined reference architecture to develop and enhance value creating mobile applications used by COGXIO.COM, COGXIO.COM Users, and COGXIO.COM customers.All facets of this role will regularly collaborate with other regional experts and will need excellent communication skills to satisfy business needs. A successful candidate will demonstrate strong technical, communication, teamwork, customer focus, process focus, and planning/organization skills. If you’re seeking a challenging job in mobile application development and have the required skills and experience described below, this opportunity may be for you.
These are the primary roles and responsibilities of this position (not necessarily an exhaustive list):
• Design, code, test, and debug mobile applications of varying levels of complexity.
• Provide technical guidance and assistance to other team members.
• Analyze user requests and software requirements for feasibility of design and potential impact while cognizant of time and cost constraints.
• Collaborate with users on externally developed or purchased applications.
• Assists customers with documentation, training, and usability efforts.
• Assist more experienced system development/support personnel in developing solutions to customer related requests and/or system problems.
Required Business Skills:
· Strong verbal and written English communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
· Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time as well as well as being a collaborative team member.
· Strong ability to identify, interpret and evaluate system and network requirements.
· Strong ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue.
· Ability to respond to demanding target dates.
Required Technical Skills:
· 1-2+ years’ of software development experience using C#, Java or Objective C.
· Proficiency with at least one programming language such as C++, C# or Java, etc
· Experience with moble related or Java web application development
· Experience with smartphones, tablets or other smart mobile devices.
· Knowledge or experience in hybrid or native mobile application development for iOS, Android, or Windows Phone platforms.
· SQL development experience, preferably with one or more of: Oracle, DB2, SQLserver, MySQL or SQLite.
· Experience using Visual Studio, or Notepad++, or Sublimetext, or Eclipse or Xcode integrated development environments (IDEs).
· Experience with MAC OS X.Experience with source code management systems such as CVS, Git or MKS.
Making Human Relationship Socially. Meet Real People. Flirt, Interact. Make Real RelationshipMaking Social Relationships Better. Making Relationships more meaningful and fun.
Connect. Interact. and date smartly!
Its the new definition of online social connections, interacti...
If you want to work in a startup or if you are a startup looking to hire, then YourStory's Job Listings is a one-stop shop for all your needs! Publish your job requirements here, and tap into India's largest startup community.