Bellurbis is looking for an experienced system engineer to manage our servers. The position includes:
- Installing, maintaining and monitoring a system of highly available servers in the cloud.
- Increasing the system capacity and performance.
- Designing and supporting the network infrastructure including firewalls and load balancers.
- Providing security and stability to the system.
- Helping build a support organization for an increasing customer base, supporting and improving the users experience.
- Exposure to high-traffic Internet environment
-Amazon AWS Cloud administration experience(mandatory) using some or all of the following technologies (or similar): Elastic Cloud Compute (EC2), Identity and Access Management (IAM), Relational Database Service (RDS), Route 53 (DNS), Simple Storage Service (S3) Linux / VMware System
- Knowledge of Linux administration(mandatory)
- Web server configuration – apache, ngnix , Tomcat
- Systems administration-level knowledge of DNS/BIND, IPTABLES, SSH, SNMP, NFS, Perl and/or Shell,
- Experience with performance tuning, package installation, patch management updates
- Experience managing multisite, large scale server farms required
- Database experience with MySQL
- Experience using revision control for management of server configurations, Subversion / GIT.
- Experience with automation tools such as Cfengine or Puppet
- Experience setting up and maintaining noSQL Databases (e.g. Hadoop, Cassandra and MongoDB)
- Experience with LDAP a plus