The Manager is expected to manage the end-to-end operations for the organisations that are using Flexing It, to find quality skills. Specifically, the responsibilities include:
1. Overall responsibility for curating the ‘projects/assignments’ side of the marketplace, including curating and approving the roles that are posted to ensure they match our mandate, following-up with companies to clarify assignment details if needed
2. Support launch and own the operations for the new ‘Premium Search’ offering for organisations help create a tailored assignment posting based on the organisation’s requirement, spread the word about new opportunities with relevant professionals on and off the website, undertaking ‘system matching’ as and when needed
3. Manage the follow-up process with companies, once assignments have been posted
4. Identify ideas, new features to improve the experience of organisations using the interface and posting roles tools to improve shortlisting/analysis of resumes, option to get a reference check done, other value added services
5. Strategically analysing the data and usage patterns with the CEO to better segment the user base and develop tailored products and propositions for each segment
6. Provide support to the CEO and BD lead on customer acquisition on a as-needed basis.