The Associate, Marketing will have the overall responsibility for marketing and awareness building for the company, and will work on the following areas:
1. Driving implementation of key marketing initiatives to build awareness with professionals, this will include but not be restricted to reaching out to alumni associations of the top colleges, leveraging creative avenues to get the word out to our target audience ie parenting sites/blogs, day-care-centres
2. Identifying newer strategic ideas to build awareness in the top 15-20 cities in India
3. Supporting the creation and use of marketing collaterals ie videos, bookmarks, posters, brochures, targeted to specific segments of users.
4. Coordinate and support the organisations social media strategy across Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and Quora.
5. Support business development efforts, specifically for specific, focus segments e.g., development/not-for-profit, consulting etc.
6. Coordinate and monitor Flexing It’s email marketing campaigns, to professionals and companies
7. Manage the overall marketing plan and refine this based on impact seen from specific initiatives.
We are looking for candidates who are analytically oriented plus energised about working in a totally entrepreneurial environment. Strong problem solving skills are a must, as is the ability to work with Excel. Good communications, both verbal and written are also important. In case this idea excites you, do write into email@example.com