Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage Piconect's social media channels end-to-end (ie. content, contests, queries, engagement etc)
- Manage digital ad campaigns (mainly Google and Facebook)
- Manage the online leads coming in (through various sources like website, social media etc) and respond to them within a 24 hour timeline
- Work with design agency on the creation of marketing collateral (as and when required)
- Work with web developers on the total revamp/maintenance of the Piconect website & content
- Contribute towards the day-to-day operations at Piconect and device new strategies to make them more efficient and smooth
- Co-ordinate all BTL marketing activities (as and when required)
- Bring B2B clients on-board (this includes lead generation, follow-ups, meetings and presentations and client servicing)
•Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
•Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
Depends on candidates experience level and competence.
-Anybody who is willing to learn and grow at a budding start-up
As with most startups, we’re looking for someone who is willing to take risks, build and execute ideas and grow not only as individuals but with the organization as well.