|Date Posted||12 May 14|
|Location||Banaglore, Aizawl, Kolkata, Imphal, Ahmedabad, Bolangir, Sitapur, Trichy|
|Last Date to Apply||31 May 14|
Milaap is a crowd funding platform that empowers people to create lasting change. Milaap's fellowship program is a unique opportunity to discover first-hand the reality of microfinance on the field and have a real and positive impact on rural communities.
Milaap is providing young professionals with a full-time fellowship (with a stipend) to serve as eyes and ears of the community on the ground, working directly with our partners and our borrowers. Our program has been designed as a deep immersion in rural communities, enabling our fellows to witness their daily life as well as the opportunities and challenges of micro lending in India.
To learn more, you can read more about the roles and responsibilities of Fellows and download the full job description (https://milaap.org/milaap-fellows)
If you believe in yourself, and feel that you have the potential to become one of the fellows than prepare your cv and a motivation letter as well as any additional references you might have and send it to . If your profile fits our requirements, a member of our team will take contact with you as soon as possible.
· Impeccable written and oral communication skills in English
· Cultural adaptability (some overseas experiences, especially in developing countries, can be a plus) and high degree of flexibility in new environments.
· High degree of self-motivation and commitment.
· Enthusiasm for microfinance and have a passion and noticeable excitement for what we are doing at Milaap.
· Sense of responsibility and ability to work independently.
· Minimum 4-6 -month commitment.
· Minimum 21 years of age.
· Candidate must preferably a graduate or post graduate, undergraduate students or Fresh Graduates may also apply
· Proficiency with MS Office Suite and web tools (Gmail, Skype, WordPress, etc.).
· Should be an Indian Native or Indian origin, knowing any one of the following languages; Hindi, Odiya, Gujrati, Bengali, Kannada, Tamil, Mizo.
· Great listener and able to take direction well