TECH R LABS is looking for an android developer who is extremely proficient in building bleeding-edge native applications from ground-up.Working alongside an early stage team, the ideal candidate should have solid experience in a variety of projects, loves to code and keeps themselves updated with the latest trends in android development.
1. You must be able to embrace a fast-paced, start-up culture to develop bleeding-edge products.
2. Draw clear and polished wire-frames from inputs provided.
3. Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
4. Design, develop and test applications that places a heavy emphasis on a clean UI and engaging UX.
5. Be eager to update and tutor yourself with un-familiar or newer platforms, OS updates or libraries.
6. Participate in daily stand-ups, design review sessions and product demos with work teams, project leaders and international clients.
1. Salary: Ranges from 2,40,000 to 3,60,000 INR p.a, depending on project experience.
2. Office: Ultra-cool and armed with high-end hardware in the upmarket, Chamiers road area of Chennai.
3. Ownership: We're a small team, and we empower our people to pursue innovation.
4. Challenge: What we want to do isn't easy. We will be working everyday to push the envelope in business platforms and software development.
5. Skills: There's zero stagnation here. We use the latest tools and technologies every day. You can touch all parts of the stack and see your influence on real, shipping products
6. Entrepreneurial: Non-Hierarchal set-up, modelled on the casual ambiance of silicon valley start-ups.Every member is valued as an entrepreneur and more importantly credited for their original ideas.
7. Community: We take care of our people and believe it makes us stronger as a company. We enjoy working together and chilling together.
MINIMUM QUALIFYING REQUIREMENTS
2. Expert level proficiency in android SDK, Eclipse IDE + ADT.
3. Project experience with android studio.
4. Proficiency in Java.
5. Project experience with XML, JSON and REST services.
6. Good understanding of algorithms and data structures
7. Good english communication skills, both written and verbal.
8. Familiarity of development with APIs such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Maps, Youtube, Dropbox and Google+.
9. Experience of SQLite and a working experience in SQL databases.
10. Knowledge of App Store procedures.
11. Minimum of 3 android NATIVE applications.
ADDITIONAL SELECTION CRITERIA
1. Number, variety and quality of completed projects.
2. Proficiency with PHP5 and Ruby.
3. Project experience with android support library, google analytics SDK for android, action bar sherlock and okhttp.
4. Project experience with databases and SQLite.
5. Experience working in a AGILE development framework, especially SCRUM.
6. Project experience with the latest API’s.
7. Level of proficiency with CMS like Drupal, Joomla and Magento.
8. Project experience with unit testing tools such as NUnit.
9. Project experience with android app development.
10. Github activity and participation in Hackathons.
Please include the code "TRL01AD01CR" in your job application as proof of having read the job requirements.