Bootstrapp is an operations-heavy company: right from managing a traditional fulfilment to managing returns with client companies. Operations also have a heavy quality-assurance component to ensure that our customers receive the best products possible. In addition – we work with a different number of partners and integrate with them.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
If you are able to thrive in a chaotic and ambiguous environment, the paybacks are disproportionately rewarding. At Bootstrapp, you get a salary (yes – that generous!) and equity (that increases exponentially in value as we grow). You get to be part of the core team and drive business agenda.
· Execute on all processes – suggest improvements
· Participate in the management of all financial aspects of the company
· Manage, hire and train the operational team
· Analyze and continuously improve operational processes
· Work closely with technology and business heads to ensure appropriate levels of automation and tracking
· Present operational metrics on a monthly basis
· Build an effective yet fun culture in operations
· Willingness to work in a start-up (early stage)
· Patience Essential - Sense of Humour a Bonus!
· 0-2 Years Work Experience
· Degree in Finance / Operations / Engineering Preferred