We are looking for people who enjoy multi-tasking & are passionate about helping small businesses.
If you’re the type of person who thrives on wearing multiple hats,
If you roll with the punches, this could be the most rewarding job ever
We are looking Operations Executives @ Zepo
The role gives you a lot of flexibility along with some imp responsibilities
At Zepo, we help small businesses get online. There are 8 million small business in India, and that’s a big task in front of us. We need your help in ensuring the success of people who join Zepo. Currently, there are around 900+ paying users @ Zepo, and to help them open & run their online business – we have strategic alliances with payment gateways, logistics companies & marketing agencies.
Your responsibility is primarily divided into two parts
1. Working with clients & ensuring their success
2. Working with strategic partners of Zepo & getting work done
Client servicing responsibility includes:
- Helping customers set-up their Zepo accounts & online stores
- Providing clients with expert advice with regards to e-commerce
- Provide ongoing support to users, via phone, e-mail & chat, to ensure their success with Zepo
- Retaining clients with extremely butterful relationship management
- Set processes, automate, simplify and reduce administrative tasks in order to scale the team
- Conduct on-going online meetings with users to communicate best practices
- Act as a trusted advisor and escalation point for a select set of customers
- Identify at-risk renewals and work with engineering and product teams to devise methods to retain such accounts
Operational management responsibility includes:
- Co-ordinating on regular basis with strategic partners ensuring operational efficiency
- Automating process & improving them relentlessly
- Cracking new deals with different partners
All our customers are small time entrepreneurs – some really creative artists, designers, fresh grads out of NIFT / NID, brand-new startups, SMBs, etc. The best part of this job is that you would always be communicating with some super-cool & super-smart entrepreneurs.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
- No experience required, whatsoever.
- Some prior exposure or sound understanding of e-commerce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is a MUST
- You derive a lot of satisfaction from helping other people.
- You need to be a problem solver who is fanatical about customer support
- Successful track record in a client-facing role is a plus
- Customer experience is on the top of your mind, and you keep thinking how other business could have served their customers better
- You are confident that you can manage strategic partners & GET THE WORK DONE from them
Read this to know more on what it is like working at Zepo - http://www.zepo.in/career.html