Bootstrapp is an operations-heavy company: right from managing a traditional fulfilment to managing returns with client companies. Operations also have a heavy quality-assurance component to ensure that our customers receive the best products possible. You will be responsible for all day-to-day operations. You will be involved in designing, building, implementing, and refining processes – to hiring, onboarding, and training the team.
· Design operational processes for scale
· Implement all the processes – including integration with technology
· Hire and train all the operational team
· Analyze and continuously improve operational processes
· Work closely with technology and business heads to ensure appropriate levels of automation and tracking
· Present operational metrics on a monthly basis
· Build an effective yet fun culture in operations
· Willingness to work in a start-up (early stage)
· Patience Essential - Sense of Humour a Bonus!
· Minimum 2 Years Work Experience in Operations – Managing Teams & Designing Processes
· Experience in e-commerce or manufacturing a bonus, not essential
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
If you are able to thrive in a chaotic and ambiguous environment, the paybacks are disproportionately rewarding. At Bootstrapp, you get a salary (yes – that generous!) and equity (that increases exponentially in value as we grow). You get to be part of the core team and drive business agenda.