This role is ideal for a dynamic, proactive individual with excellent communications skills with strong experience in managing devices and content PR. You will lead, be responsible and accountable for developing and implementing PR programs, identifying compelling stories, innovative engagement concepts and creating opportunities to showcase amongst our stakeholders. While you will have the support of agencies, this role is a hands-on role.
• Develop communications strategy to drive brand awareness & thought leadership
• Develop monthly media relations calendar & tactical plan to execute above strategy and ensure delivery of the same
• Create thought leadership materials for internal & external consumption
• Measure, maintain and improve the quality of TaxiForSure outreach
• Build relationships with media, public, corporates & influential online personalities
• Create, refresh & maintain TaxiForSure corporate information, both in terms of corporate website & other printable company literature.
• Ensure brand presence & coverage in offline & online media & relevant sites (startup, technology, innovation etc)
• Coordinate & deliver Press Releases, Media Relations Content across case studies, white papers, corporate newsletter content and speaking proposals
• Coordinate with PR agency for conferences, relevant business, startup & technology events, press interviews & media events - preparing briefing materials for Press Conferences and internal seminars/workshops
• Copy edit, proofread and revise all corporate communications
• Research media coverage and industry trends and ideate fresh story ideas
• Maintain a library of all internal & external communications of TaxiForSure and its respective competitors.
• Drive strategic affiliations with offline partners like hotels, restaurants & hospitals to engage customers with the brand