Job Profile: We require a strong Ruby on Rails programmer for developing key features on Mirraw.com. The platform is growing constantly and smart code needs to be written to handle thousands of customers efficiently. We believe in using tech solutions to solving the ecommerce problem. Project plan includes recommendation engine, conversion/optimization, performance optimization, marketing related features, entire backend for operations etc.
9:45 am to 7pm
CTC: 3 - 9 L depending on experience and skill set
0) Excellent Ruby Skills.
1) You have worked on atleast 1 professional Ruby on Rails project in an agile environment - Mandatory.
2) You are comfortable with Git version control system.
4) Experience in working with libraries like Devise, CanCan and Delayed Job.
5) Startup mentality, high willingness to learn and hardworking.
6) Able to write well structured and documented code that’s easily maintainable
7) Knowledge of OOP, MVC.
- Heroku / Cloudfront/ S3
- Ruby / Rails / CoffeeScript / Jquery
0) Getting things done is the core mantra.
1) Smart code is bad. More code is bad.
2) Quick short iterations are better than long planned projects.
3) Learning new things everyday.