Our MISSION is to make Lifebanale.com India’s # 1 social media integrated listing and couponing portal for home tutors and educational courses. We will help students find the best vocational training courses based on their background by integrating their social media and reduce their tuition costs by offering discount coupons across reputed educational institutes. Our scope will include vocational training institutes and later colleges.
The Management & Investors
The Founders have over 10 years’ global management experience. They have extensive leadership experience with U.S. Fortune 500 and leading Indian organizations combined with MBA’s from IIMB.
What are we looking for?
1) Passionate, SMART, hard-working Marketing BBA & MBA students or graduates who actually want to learn something new, as well as get the unique experience of putting in place the first building blocks of an e-commerce/internet company.
2) Good Storyteller in convincing students and partners to collaborate on this platform.
3) The right-attitude: wants to learn, willing to work hard, willing to take direction, and be thoroughly professional
Work Criteria / Requirements
1) 8 weeks, uninterrupted: require interns to be available for a minimum of 8 weeks with no breaks, absences.
2) Full-time work schedule: require interns to work with a thorough professional commitment, Mon-Fri & Sat half-day.
Next Steps: Email your resume and contact mobile number to firstname.lastname@example.org along with confirmation that you can comply with the above stated Work Criteria /Requirements. You will be contacted for interview.
Everyone is going to be doing the work for the first time and building the company from scratch.
As Sales and Marketing Interns you will play multiple roles:
1) Brand & Category Management:
• Study your assigned brands & product categories to develop an understanding of the consumer’s purchasing patterns/behaviour.
• Offline marketing of the website.
• Onboard suppliers on the platform by convincing them about the values underlying this business.
• Build out a full-fledged product catalog with appropriate content for SEO and keywords (SEM).
2) Partnership Strategy & Development:
• Work with leadership team to build a partner strategy from the vast number of national brands & SMB’s in Delhi and Bangalore.
• Develop a business ‘pitch’ and value proposition for these partners.