Current Job opening:
Position: PHP Web Developer or PHP Programmers
No. of Positions: 2
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Experience in Team Leading and development is a must.
· Understanding and documenting project requirements identify risks and undertake gap analysis
· Organize and lead the project team through the initiation, planning, execution, control, implementation and closure phases of the project
· Undertake regular follow-ups on project timelines, tracking milestones and sending regular updates to on-site team
· Ensure all defined processes are followed by Delivery team. Responsible for release and version management. Etc.
Required Skills: PHP MVC framework – (CakePHP/Symphony), MySQL, OOP, AJAX, Database, MongoDB, NoSQL, Joomla, HTML, CSS, XML.
Experience: 1– 3.5 Years
Salary: Negotiable as it depends upon the persons experience and knowledge.
Strong Knowledge of :
1.Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and Database concepts.
2. 2.PHP MVC framework – (CakePHP/Symphony).
3. 3. Have worked on payment gateway, RSS feeds integration, XML data, Google MAP integration, e-commerce websites, social network websites and ERP software’s etc
4. 4.developing and maintaining Data Base in MySQL.
5. Strong knowledge of any of the mentioned CMS: OS Commerce, Word Press, Drupal, Joomla, Magento, etc.