Framebench needs a SEO Expert on board who can help us take our online presence to the next level. If you're a pro with SEO, can quickly set up HTML, are good with content and are looking for something more than just work, read on.
Framebench is a company playing with the idea of making content collaboration more visual, faster and easier. This would be a good time to head on to www.framebench.com to know what we're upto.
We're a VC funded company based in Pune, India (yep, we were in Delhi earlier) with over 8000 users on the platform and have managed more than 80,000 discussions within the 10 months of our launch. You can hear good things about us on Techcrunch, The Guardian and ZDNet.
Your Role in the company?
You'll be completely responsible for everything digital about Framebench with the main objective being to get as much organic traffic to our site as possible. We improved 200,000 ranks on Alexa in the past 3 months! But you'll be required to do a much better job.
Who are we looking for?
* Obviously, you should know your SEO. We use Google Analytics, Sumall, Mixpanel, Google Webmaster right now to monitor how we're doing digitally.
* Web development knowledge - HTML/CSS/JS. (We're a great tech team but you will be doing everything related to the website)
Good to have:
* Some experience in managing social media accounts and keeping activity levels up.
* Content Writing skills. Being a smallish company, we'll be the ones creating content as well. We'll need you to be good in English either way.
The offer you should not refuse?
While we don't offer sky high salaries, we'll make sure you're compensated well enough for your skills.
You get to be part of the 'Startup Experience' which is a lot of fun, yet challenging for a few. (Rest assured the next 6 months are going to be a rollercoaster for Framebench)
If you're really really good, we might bump your role really high within the company.
Drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org telling us two things
1. Why do you want to work with us?
2. Work samples of yours from the past.
with your contact details and we'll call you back within the day and take it from there.
Framebench is the new way to share and discuss creative feedback!Framebench is a cloud based communication and feedback platform specially for digital agencies and creative design firms.
Its your central workplace where you can store & share your creative assets. Remote teams & clients can then r...
If you want to work in a startup or if you are a startup looking to hire, then YourStory.in's Job Listings is a one-stop shop for all your needs! Publish your job requirements here, and tap into India's largest startup community.