GreyOrange Robotics is a hi-tech warehousing automation venture, making innovative products for materials handling. The company's flagship product is the Butler System, a fleet of mobile robots that are revolutionizing order fulfillment inside a warehouse, resulting in dramatic increase in efficiency, reduction of operational costs and a better working environment for the warehouse personnel.
We're using technology to solve a real 1st/2nd/3rd world problem here! A problem you can see with your eyes and can feel (remember the feeling of frustration when your macbook arrives 2 weeks late? or if a critical component of the airlines industry isn't delivered on time?).
We're in fact a mini-university with folks from all engineering disciplines working tirelessly on software, hardware and business problems.
Job entails you to develop software for mobile robots(intelligent AGV’s) used in automation warehouse.
· Experience: Between 1-3 years of full time work experience.
knowledge/experience of algorithms.
· Deep theoretical/practical knowledge of any programming language.
· Skills required in implementing state machines and algorithms.
1. Experience in problem solving.
2. Basic knowledge of Erlang(prefered).