We, at New Rubric, are aiming to revolutionize the way we learn. We believe that technology enabled learning solutions will
increasingly be indispensable. Our solutions combine some of the best thinking on learning, pedagogy and assessment with
contemporary technology, which makes this thinking accessible in classrooms, workplaces or at home.
We operate at the intersection of some of the most exciting areas that are likely to transform the future – Education, Mobile,
Cloud and Big Data. Our innovative product platform is patent pending and our solutions have met with an enthusiastic response
We are looking for passionate, talented and committed colleagues with whom we can build out our next wave of innovative solutions.
If you are excited by our mission and would like to be part of our team, read on.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Develop and deploy software solutions based on some of the latest mobile, web and big data technologies
• A brief telecon to know more about you
• A programming problem discussed on phone or sent via mail(solution expected within 24 hours)
• A more rigorous technical interview on phone or Skype or in person
• Meet with us
WHY JOIN US
• High Impact - If you want to change the world by building something meaningful, here is your chance. At New Rubric, your
contributions will be important. They will make a direct impact on our customers and shape how children, across the world, learn.
• Rapid Learning & Growth – You will have opportunity to learn every day and develop your skills in different areas. You
will team up with colleagues who have diverse experiences across the globe. You will learn what it takes to develop a world class
• Open environment – Your opinions will matter. We believe that two minds are better than one. Each member of the team is
actively encouraged to contribute ideas, not just in their area of expertise, but on any aspect that helps us do better.
• True Innovation – Not many people can claim to be working on a patent pending product, the first of its kind in the world.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to such break-through innovation.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested? Send your resume to email@example.com with Subject: Software Developer
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Must know your way around Linux
• Must be comfortable in any 2 of the following Java/Python/PHP/Ruby/Unix Shell
• Ability to write clean code that works effectively and efficiently
• Ability to develop a logical approach to ANY given problem
• Confidence to be able to pick up new technologies
• Pride in your work and a willingness to do what it takes
• A passion for learning, improving and excelling in your domain
Nice to Have
• A great Github repository AND/OR a great Codechef Score AND/OR a technology blog AND/OR Contributions to open source
projects AND/OR Published Apps
• Comfortable with HTML/CSS and any of latest JS frameworks like Backbone, Angular, Dojo etc.
• Familiarity with Database and writing complex SQL Queries
• A degree in Computer Science
New Rubric helps educators equip their students with the all-round skills needed for success.New Rubric (www.newrubric.com) is an organisation working in the education space. We believe every learner is unique, and our vision is to use innovations to make learning easier, more enjoyable and better ...
If you want to work in a startup or if you are a startup looking to hire, then YourStory's Job Listings is a one-stop shop for all your needs! Publish your job requirements here, and tap into India's largest startup community.