GoodWorkLabs (GWL) is currently looking for PHP Developers with extensive experience (4 to 5 years) in developing web based enterprise class applications using PHP, /Java Script/jQuery /jQuery Mobile/Ext JS/HTML /CSS3/LAMP Stack/ Web services ( SOAP, REST or any other)
Find the detailed JD below:
Are you looking for a PHP Developer position that will not only challenge you professionally but also provide a good work/quality of life balance, in a startup-like atmosphere, with other young talented individuals?
Are you interested in working for a growing and progressive organization?
If your answer is yes find below the JD describing the job opportunity in details….. Come join us!!
You will be involved in every step of the development process, from brainstorming product ideas, to pushing products out the door. You will also contribute to our existing portfolio and will help maintain these products to ensure they continue to function flawlessly.
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 4-5 yrs.
Role: PHP Developer
Type of Employment: Permanent with GoodWorkLabs, work from home facility available!!
Desired profile of the candidate (Qualification): BE/B.Tech/MCA/M tech.
Notice Period: 15-30 days, not more than a month
1. Design and develop web based applications based upon a set of requirements.
2. The candidate shall be a self-starter, highly self-motivated and be able to work independently on identified modules and taking complete ownership of testing modules.
3. They should have excellent written and verbal communication skills, positive attitude and exposure to working with clients and client driven projects.
Ideal Candidate should have :-
1. PHP web application development experience
2. Experience in WordPress application development
4. Experience in MySQL, Oracle
5. Experience in Windows / Linux environment
6. Experience in Web services / SOAP / XML
7. Experience in jQuery Mobile and/or Ext JS/Sencha Touch
8. Knowledge on Zend / Code Ignitor / Symfony framework
9. Knowledge on Facebook API, Twitter API
10. Knowledge on Magento/Drupal/LAMP Stack
11. Relevant W3C standards and best practices
12. Ability to translate business requirements into system design
13. Strong debugging skills and the ability to easily and quickly read and modify existing code.
14. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
15. Ability to handle customer communications.
1. Expert level knowledge in PHP and related frameworks,
2. Proficient in WordPress
4. Understanding of JSON, RESTful and general client-server interactions/ web services
5. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
6. Ability to handle customer communications.