• 2 to 5 years of experience in PHP, MySQL and at least 2 years in developing with wordpress based websites and wordpress plugin development and customization of existing widgets.
• Experience in creating custom post types in wordpress.
• Experience working with wordpress themes implementation.
• Experience working with wordpress widgets development and customization of existing widgets.
• Creating the plugins/widgets as per the wordpress coding standards.
• Knowledge of existing inbuilt wordpress functions.
• Diverse background working with all of the technologies in the LAMP stack (especially PHP and MySQL).
• Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML and other web standards.
• Experience working with Solr and other search engines (Sphinx).
• Background in traditional software development methodologies and environments.
• Comfortable working in a Linux based environment and experience troubleshooting.
• Knowledge in Phing & shell scripting
• Comfortable using a revision control system such as SVN/GIT.
• Experience with Object Oriented PHP, design patterns.
• Experience with Agile/Scrum based Product Development Methodology.
Teach All You Want & Learn All You Desire !!GyanFinder, is a social training network to help trainers and trainees to collaborate and share Knowledge.
GyanFinder intends to act as an intermediate between the trainers and the trainees, organizing and then perpetuating collaborations with its arra...
If you want to work in a startup or if you are a startup looking to hire, then YourStory's Job Listings is a one-stop shop for all your needs! Publish your job requirements here, and tap into India's largest startup community.