Are you a startup-loving developer who loves nothing more than getting stuck into a new challenge? Yes? Well, read on.
Who we are looking for
- Ambitious, self-starting, creative, high-wattage people who are not afraid of responsibility or occasional grunt work
- We are looking for an experienced developer who is passionate about building awesome products
- Someone who is keen to work in a small team and excited by everything from large-scale web applications to small, yet beautiful, single-page responsive sites
- Someone who cares about the work they do, and who they do it with
- You will be working with some of the best in the industry, on fun and challenging projects
This is a very hands-on role where you will be given lots of creative freedom to express your ideas. If you like problem solving and want to contribute your ideas to an ambitious startup team then you’ll fit right in.
Who we are
RedCape is a startup full of smart, friendly and talented people coming together to do great work. We work with all sorts of companies to create interesting, disruptive products and services that we think are worth making. We believe that to get the best out of people you must let them be themselves and do the work they want to do.
Your work life at RedCape
You’ll work on a project from beginning to end, responsible for front-end implementation as well as collaborating with the project team on all aspect of the product/service. You will have a close relationship with clients, and help them to make the right decision. You will work closely with the designer to implement projects, and share best practices, new insights and interesting stuff with the team.
Perks and Culture
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- An awesome office space
- Ah.. We get distracted by food. We have good news there too
- We treat the nearby coffee shop as an extension of our office
- Build simple, slick and beautiful web UIs
- Believe that obsessing about UX design, user-flow and data visualisation is lots of fun
- Quality assurance, cross-platform and cross-browser testing and development
- Pixel-perfect implementation
- Solve problems, fix bugs and constantly look for ways to improve the user experience
- Strong understanding of responsive design
- Parallax development experience a plus
- Are a self starter and can happily work independently
- Have an interest in the latest web technologies
- Can effectively communicate your ideas
Please provide a link to open source software contributions on GitHub, Google Code or any other Programming network.