Bootstrapp is India's first online liquidation marketplace--similar to Overstock.com and Liquidation.com, we are building the next generation of re-commerce businesses. Bootstrapp works with leading stores and online brands to liquidate customer returns and refurbished stock.
Bootstrapp is a technology-driven company: right from a traditional online store on the frontend to a (what will be) state-of-the-art returns management software for our clients to a comprehensive market-driven algorithm that determines the right price of unboxed products. You get to build the back-end infrastructure to support a highly integrated logistics and sales platform, evolve the front-end and UI to drive higher traffic and conversion, as well as build the technology group and culture within the group.
SKILLS AND ATTITUDE:
· Expertise with MySQL, PHP, Magento, HTML5, CSS, jquery essential.
· Knowledge or expertise in Ruby, Python, and SEO/SEM is strongly preferred.
· Knowledge or expertise in managing and optimizing AWS instances is strongly preferred.
· Ability to self-learn new languages, and solve problems.
· Knowledge of, and demonstrated ability to, scaling a product to >10,000 relevant daily visits.
· Proven track record or strong potential to build and manage a team of front-end and back-end developers.
· Ability to think outside the box and drive the strategy of the technology division.
· Willingness to work in a start-up environment: meaning longer hours, complex work, but way more fun and a significant boost to your career.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
If you are able to thrive in a chaotic and ambiguous environment, the paybacks are disproportionately rewarding. At Bootstrapp, you get a comfortable salary and equity (that increases exponentially in value as we grow). You get to be part of the core team and drive business agenda. We expect the successful candidate to prove their mettle and grow into a CTO position in two years.