LeadsCapture is looking for a software engineers (PHP) who are looking to take on the responsibility of building a world-class product in a highly independent environment. A good sense of humor and immense drive are absolutely essential for this job.
LeadsCapture is the new-age lead management system that helps you to capture, analyze and respond to customer enquiries from the web. The platform is designed specifically for the digital marketer who is looking to translate their web presence into tangible outcomes, i.e., revenues.
Businesses with a significant online presence can integrate and validate customer enquiries from their websites, digital ad campaigns, blogs and social networks. Our data analytics tools provide rich data and insight about your potential customers, which significantly enhances your ability to close the sale. The platform can be integrated seamlessly with CRM, email marketing and helpdesk products.
The founder of LeadsCapture is an alumnus from the Indian School of Business.
- Bachelors degree in computer science or equivalent from top 15 engineering institutes
- 3-4 years of experience of working in end-to-end product development (preferably in SaaS or CRM product startups)
- Web development experience using LAMP (Linux / Apache / MYSQL / PHP) architecture
- Strong Database, SQL, NOSQL and data analytical skills
Role and responsibilities:
-Work closely with the business teams and clients to clearly understand business objectives, and product requirements and translate requirements into technical solutions
-Lead architecture and technical discussions to build an enterprise level application
- Possesses deep understanding of web application development and agile development practices
- Must have practical experience with design patterns, especially, MVC based frameworks
- Should understand object oriented development, and apply OOP concepts to everything they do
- Must have experience in database design and performance optimization as well as proficiency in data structures and algorithms
- Good understanding of building robust backend systems i.e. web services, APIs and RDBMS from a consumer perspective
Interested candidates can email resume (with cover note) directly to the founder at email@example.com. Candidates are also required (if available) to send a link to github repo / stackoverflow profile / codechef profile.
Customer Lead Generation and Analytics SoftwareLeadsCapture helps businesses to capture, integrate and respond to customer enquiries and feedback from websites, blogs, digital ads and social networks.
Users can now convert ‘visitors’ on website, ‘readers’ on blogs, ‘likes’ on facebook, ‘followers...
If you want to work in a startup or if you are a startup looking to hire, then YourStory's Job Listings is a one-stop shop for all your needs! Publish your job requirements here, and tap into India's largest startup community.