We are the company behind Hitwicket (http://hitwicket.com), a unique online cricket strategy game. The game currently has 34,000 active users with over 8 million pageviews a month. We are looking to scale the growth rapidly over the next year. The role will entitle a lot of responsibility with particular focus on scaling the server to handle the ever increasing traffic.
* Collaborate closely with product managers and developers.
* Application Architecture and Design
* Setup, maintain and continuously improve the product development process at Hitwicket.
* Establishing CI processes, TDD and the best practises required for continuous delivery.
* Help Scale up our current application as we grow quickly.
* Mentoring/leading the technical team
4+ years experience developing PHP websites or enterprise applications.
Deep experience with at least one PHP development framework (Zend, CakePHP, Yii etc.)
Experience with deploying large applications and maintaining and scaling them
A background in object-oriented design and development strategies
Experience with Service Oriented Architecture.
Proficiency in REST API design and development including authentication best practise (e.g. OAuth) for consumption via Mobile applications
Strong background in Linux and experience in using it in Production
Strong background in Mysql and database architecture.
Strong background in setting up devops processes and maintaining them.
If you want to work in a startup or if you are a startup looking to hire, then YourStory's Job Listings is a one-stop shop for all your needs! Publish your job requirements here, and tap into India's largest startup community.