Vistara is an exciting new SaaS platform for modern IT operations management. This role involves driving the program management office of Vistara, the operations management platform for the Cloud era. Vistara’s capabilities span monitoring, configuration, patch & asset management, IT automation and service desk. The Engineer will work closely with R&D and Product Management teams.
· Manage projects from concept to launch, coordinating realistic project estimates/ plans, working and communicating effectively with Engineering, Product Management, QA and support.
· Monitor, measure and communicate project progress, potential risks & delays and team performance to program teams and executives.
· Extract data and generate analytical reports.
· Required Qualification: M Sc. / MCA / BE/ B Tech (Computer Science or IT) with minimum of 65% aggregate.
· Candidate should have strong communication skills across all modes (verbal and written) and excellent interpersonal skills.
· Ability to effectively operate in high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced environment.
· Should have good hands on knowledge and experience on Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint).