Portfolio is a MUST. No candidate can be considered for the interview without his/her design portfolio.
- Developing creative concepts for websites, digital campaigns
- Building wireframe prototypes
- Creating user-centric designs for web interfaces.
- Designing banners, e-mailers and related graphic assets
- Knowledge of web standards and best practices
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final
- Create Wireframes, Storyboards, User Flows, and Site Maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- 2 to 4 years experienced in
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Experience in creating Wireframes, Storyboards, User Flows, and Site Maps
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Omnigraffle or other visual design and wireframing tools
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Proficiency in designing mobile application and web pages