Under the supervision of the Marketing Manager and according to company brand guidelines, this position is responsible for the design and production of:
- Various print marketing collaterals including catalogs, brochures, flyers, sell sheets, trade show banners and displays, signage, logos, labels for products, presentations, print advertising, and photo manipulation and other design and production initiatives that support marketing efforts.
- Various online materials including videos, web banner ads, web pages, micro sites, web content updates, email blasts and other design and production initiatives that support marketing efforts.
Experienced with print and web design and production
- Photo manipulation on digital images (resize, crop, add/remove objects, and color correct)
- Knowledge in creating and producing advertising for print, web and email
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, and Dreamweaver
- Must be able to present concepts in a comprehensive manner
- Must be capable of working from a developed concept and translating and adapting that concept into other mediums such as collateral, print ads, web pages, emails, etc.
- Must be organized, reliable, detail-oriented and able to follow up on tasks
- Capable of multitasking, prioritizing, managing time efficiently and meeting deadlines
- Must be able to work in a professional, fast-paced and team environment
- Comfortable with technology and a fast learner
- Must be a self-starter, possess strong verbal and written communications skills
- Knowledge of photography and video a plus
- Basic Copywriting/proofreading skill a plus